Me Made May 2015: what I wore Week 1

Friday, May 08, 2015

Like so many others taking part, I've made it through the first week of Me Made May (I say that as if it was a real challenge, but it hasn't been at all). I'm really enjoying mixing my me-made garments with shop bought clothes. And I'm loving seeing what everyone else is wearing on social media using #mmmay15. Here's my first week in pictures:

Day 1

I started the month with my newest dress - a self drafted bodice with a Lilou skirt. The weather wasn't quite as summery as my dress, so I layered it over a 3/4 sleeved top.

Day 2

I went to an all day city music Festival on the 2nd and wore my Liberty print self drafted dress with a jacket from Marks and Spencers.

Day 3



Sorry for the terrible grainy picture! You can see this Megan dress with self drafted collar in full colour/quality here! I wore it with a dark green wool cardigan from Uniqlo.



Day 4


My Simple Sew Lottie blouse came out for day 4, worn with my favourite skirt (unfortunately not made by me) from &otherstories - in my opinion, the BEST high street store.

Day  5


I dug out one of my earlier makes - the full skirted dress from the second GBSB book for day 5. It's been stuck in the back of my wardrobe for an age because I was convinced the fit was off, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought! I quite enjoyed wearing this one again.

Day 6


An old picture, but I wore exactly this (with a cardigan) on day 6 - a self drafted gathered skirt and H&M blouse.

Day 7


And an early repeat wear, but I really love this version of the Lottie blouse (worn here with some very jazzy Topshop trousers).




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!