Stitcher's Brew Podcast - Episode 18!

Sunday, July 08, 2018

I had the absolute pleasure of popping down to London to be on Stitcher's Brew Podcast, chatting personal style and sewing the trends with the lovely Dominique Major! We recorded it way back in April and I'm pleased to be able to say that our episode (number 18) it's out now!


It was great fun talking to Gabby and Megan about our sewing stories, style influences and when you should wear socks and when not! If you fancy putting a voice to a face, then do give it a listen! I didn't quite realise quite how strong my Yorkshire accent was until I listened back to the episode... here's hoping everyone can understand me haha.

A bit of behind the scenes, with tea and cake of course!
If you've not given Stitcher's Brew a try yet then I'd totally recommend delving into the archives for some great chats with lots of inspiring makers. (Our episode is the follow up to Heather Lou's of Closet Case Patterns... no pressure/no big deal)!

Me and Dominique!
Catch all the episodes at http://www.stitchersbrewpodcast.co.uk 
And all the info about episode 18 is here


Thanks Gabby and Megan for inviting me to take part :)



Stay in touch!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. How exciting! Congratulations, I’m looking forward to listening to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was fun to do. Hope you enjoy listening :)

      Delete
  2. Nowt wrong with a Yorkshire accent lass! Looking forward to listening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha of course not! In fact I quite like how much it stands out sometimes. Hope you enjoy listening :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!